Work With Erin
You got the tap on the shoulder, the big promotion.
Finally! You landed the leadership role you’ve been dreaming about. The one, that once you had it, you’d do differently.
Only problem — it’s much harder than anyone told you it would be.
You find yourself holding back your ideas and opinions from the conversation, scared of being criticized or, worse, being wrong.
You’re beginning to wonder if you’re even cut out for leadership?
You desperately want to be respected and admired as a leader who’s fun, engaging, thoughtful, and high-performing. You care about people and profits, the relationships and results — you just can’t find a way to bring the two together.
Who I work with …
I work with leaders. Full stop.
New leaders, seasoned leaders, small business owners, entrepreneurs and everyone in-between.
What makes the leaders I work with different?
I’m so glad you asked!
- I work with motivated, high-achieving professionals who know there’s a different way to lead. My clients believe in flexibility, freedom, results, AND relationships.
- If you want both a career and a family (whatever that looks like to you), we’re probably a good fit.
- I work with leaders in ‘traditional industries’ — think engineering, construction, technology, event planning, IT, medicine — who know that people matter just as much as profits.
- They care deeply about their people and have big ambitions. Leaders who want to lead with integrity and intention.
- I built confident leaders who lead with empathy. Leaders who care about their teams and their results.
- One client was able to downsize her team by 4 team members (over 50% of the team) AND increased her revenue by 200%. The right people focused on the right stuff.
- Another client was able to restructure her business, increasing her pricing and keeping all her existing clients in the process. Her priorities became crystal clear and she was able to navigate all of the tough conversations needed to be had with confidence.
- One manager came to me because they felt like they were always being torn in two. One part needed to care about the process, results, and productivity. Yet, there was another side that cared about the humanity of their team — the relationships, feelings, and emotions. Together we were able to stitch these two parts together and now they lead with empathy and compassion and has one of the best performing departments in the business.
- A manufacturing client on a verge of expansion came to me to upskill their entire leadership team. Over the course of 6 months of working together we deepend trust within the team, improved communication through skill building in having healthy conflict and laid the foundation for goal setting, team development and growth. This client is on track to double their revenue this year and has the skilled team in place to execute the work.
A 6-month program designed exclusively for leaders – corporate leaders, small business owners and entrepreneurs – who want to discover and leverage their unique leadership superpowers to build, develop, and inspire a high-performance team.
This program can be adapted to online or in-person for individuals or in-tact leadership teams.
Erin is a passionate, infectious and relatable keynote speaker. If you’re tired of the same old team building event or motivational speaker, why not try one who’s a former engineer and leads with empathy? . Book Erin to speak at your next event and support your team putting empathy into practice at work and home.
Not sure what’s best for you?
Looking to bring one of these services to your whole team?
I can help.